You can hire Johan Peijnenburg for landscape and nature photography assignments. Johan’s home base is Switzerland, however he will travel anywhere for photography assignments. The fee for an assignment will vary. It will depend on things like the duration and travel required, subjects and scenes to be photographed as well as copyright and exclusivity requirements you might have.
Locations for assignments
The fee for assignments will be considerably lower if you can piggyback on a trip that already has been scheduled. Trips to the following international locations are scheduled for the coming year:
- Engadin, Switzerland (February 2016)
- Lofoten islands and fjords in Norway (February 2017)
- The Italian Dolomites (March 2017)
- The Rocky Mountains in British Columbia & Alberta, Canada (May & June 2017)
- Alaska (June 2017)
- Engadin, Switzerland (June 2017)
- The Netherlands (July 2017)
- Engadin, Switzerland (October 2017)
- The Italian Dolomites (October 2017)
- New Zealand (November 2017)
- Namibia (March 2018)
Get in touch
Please do get in touch if you are interested in hiring Johan for an assignment.